Director, Knowledge for Integrated Decisions
Dr. Livia Bizikova is Director, Knowledge for Integrated Decisions, with experience in the fields of sustainable development, scenario development, participatory planning and integrated assessment.
She works with diverse stakeholders: decision-makers at various levels; agencies including the United Nations Environment Program, the United Nations Development Program and the World Bank; and countries including Canada, Ghana, Uganda, Kenya, Mozambique, Tajikistan, China, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Honduras and Nicaragua.
Livia Bizikova is currently on leave.
- Disaggregated Data is Essential to Leave No One BehindIf we are to truly achieve the SDGs—and be sure to"leave no one behind"—we need the kind of complete picture that only disaggregated data can provide.
- How Can the G20 Effectively Address Migration?We make the case for how the upcoming G20 summit's core focus—how to strengthen economic resilience and further integrate global financial markets—can help address both hunger and migration.
- How Can We Successfully Integrate the Sustainable Development Goals Into Our Current Policies? How can we make sure that the Sustainable Development Goals are part of our governments' polices?
- How Can the SDGs Contribute to Gender Equality? How are the Sustainable Development Goals looking to ensure gender equity. This International Women's Day, Livia Bizikova takes a look.
- Three Ways Canada Can Make Progress With the Sustainable Development GoalsHow can Canada implement the SDGs successfully? We present three steps that will allow Canada to show it is taking the 2030 Agenda seriously.
- What it Would Take to End HungerAn event on the sidelines of CFS 43 focused on the public investment required to end hunger.
- Aligning Sustainability Reporting Between the Public and Private Sectors"Here’s the good news: sustainability reporting is now widespread in both the public and private sectors...."
- Towards a Strategy for Implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in CanadaCanada is thus obliged, like other UN member states, to help achieve the SDGs both domestically and internationally by 2030.
- Are We There Yet? Five criteria for successfully measuring progress on the SDGsTo measure progress, we need a starting point. Where are we with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
- Why Private Sector Reporting on the Sustainable Development Goals is ImportantGoals and targets to advance corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability have been widely embraced by the private sector.
- Implementing the Sustainable Development Goals at HomeOur earth and its people face serious challenges, from ecosystem degradation and biodiversity...
- The Way Forward: How scenario analysis will help countries implement the SDGsThe Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are intended to offer a ‘supremely ambitious and transformational vision’ for our common future till 2030.